"MECHANIC, ENDLESS TRACK VEHICLE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs automotive vehicle chassis assemblies installed on vehicles, such as crawler tractors, half-tracks, scout and reconnaissance cars, and tanks: Removes chassis subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler treads, using mechanic's handtools, jacks, and cranes.
- 2) Disassembles units, such as crawler tread blocks and differential unit brake drums.
- 3) Repairs and replaces worn and damaged parts.
- 4) Fits parts together and reassembles parts to chassis, making necessary adjustments to ensure proper functioning.
- 5) Installs parts or subassemblies for special tests as directed.
- 6) Immerses parts in tanks of solvent or sprays parts with grease solvent to clean parts.
Is being a "MECHANIC, ENDLESS TRACK VEHICLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MECHANIC, ENDLESS TRACK VEHICLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MECHANIC, ENDLESS TRACK VEHICLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MECHANIC, ENDLESS TRACK VEHICLE"
Job Number: 6359