Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Butchers livestock, such as hogs, sheep, and cattle, in private slaughter house or on customer's premises: Kills animals, using rifle and sticker knife.
- 2) Raises carcass from floor, using hoist.
- 3) Skins animal with skinning knife and cleans carcass with brush and water.
- 4) Cuts carcass for packing, smoking, freezing, and salting, according to knowledge of meat cutting and customer's specifications, using saw, knives, and cleaver.
- 6) May grind meat into sausage.
Is being a "MEAT DRESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEAT DRESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEAT DRESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEAT DRESSER"
Job Number: 6355