Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts and trims meat to size for display or as ordered by customer, using handtools and power equipment, such as grinder, cubing machine, and power saw.
- 2) Cleans and cuts fish and poultry.
- 3) May shape, lace, and tie meat cuts by hand, using boning knife, skewer, and twine to form roasts.
- 4) May place meat in containers to be wrapped by other workers.
- 5) May place meat on trays in display counter.
- 7) May unload meat from delivery truck and store meat into refrigerator.
- 8) May wrap and weigh meat for customers and collect money for sales.
- 9) May inspect and grade meats and be designated Meat Inspector.
Is being a "MEAT CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEAT CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEAT CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEAT CUTTER"
Job Number: 6354