Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives, stores, and grinds meats in retail establishment: Unloads fresh, cured, and boxed meats and poultry from delivery truck and transports them to storage room on conveyor and with handtruck.
- 2) Counts and weighs incoming articles and compares results against invoice.
- 3) Examines meats in storage and rotates meats to avoid aging.
- 4) Cuts meat into small pieces suitable for grinding, and grinds for use as hamburgers, meat loaf, and sausage, using powered grinding machine.
- 5) Cleans grinder, meat containers, and storage room with water hose and broom.
- 6) May take meat orders from customers.
Is being a "MEAT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEAT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEAT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEAT CLERK"
Job Number: 6353