Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machinery that grinds and mixes frozen meat with water according to formula for use in baby food: Opens cartons of specified weight meat and places specified weight into automatic dumping mechanism of grinder.
- 2) Turns valves and presses buttons to start grinder, conveyor, mixing machine, and pump that grind and blend meat with specified amount of water, and transfer mixture to storage tanks.
- 3) Observes conveyor to prevent jamming and rakes meat from jammed conveyor into mixing machine.
- 4) Occasionally weighs, cuts, and adds additional chunks of meat into grinder to meet batch weight specifications, using platform scale and electric bandsaw.
- 5) Records batches processed.
Is being a "MEAT BLENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEAT BLENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEAT BLENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEAT BLENDER"
Job Number: 6352