Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that grind grain between rollers: Observes flow of grain between grinding rollers.
- 2) Adjusts slides to regulate flow of grain to rollers and turns hand screws to regulate space between rollers, under direction of GRINDER OPERATOR.
- 3) Pulls lever to spring rolls apart when grain stops flowing, to prevent damage to rollers.
- 4) May start conveyor that transports grain from storage area to grinding machines.
- 5) May lubricate machines.
- 6) May obtain sample of ground grain for testing.
Is being a "MEAL-GRINDER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MEAL-GRINDER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MEAL-GRINDER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MEAL-GRINDER TENDER"
Job Number: 6348