Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that compresses padded spring assemblies and inserts them into prefabricated covers to form mattresses: Spreads precut and weighed cotton bats into compression box of filling machine.
- 2) Places sisal-covered innerspring assembly on top of batting and spreads cotton batting on top of spring, stuffing excess at ends into springs.
- 3) Pushes cover over discharge spout and depresses pedal to compress and insert padded spring into cover.
- 4) May operate sewing machine to close open end of mattress cover.
- 5) May build up layers of batting in compression box without innerspring to make crib pads and be designated Crib-Pad Maker.
Is being a "MATTRESS-FILLING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATTRESS-FILLING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATTRESS-FILLING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATTRESS-FILLING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 6345