Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks involved in finishing and inspecting metal phonograph matrices after electroplating processes: Strips master, mother, and stamper matrices, using handtools, files, and knife.
- 2) Holds matrices against sanding belt or grinding wheel of bench grinder to remove burrs.
- 3) Punches center hole in stamper and mother matrices, using punch press.
- 4) Fills offcenter holes with solder, using soldering iron or acetylene torch.
- 5) Steam cleans and polishes matrices, using brushes, cloths, and polishing compounds.
- 6) Examines stamper matrices for defects, and weighs matrices to ensure conformance to standards, using scale.
- 7) Cuts and flares edges of stamper matrices, using press.
- 8) Marks identifying information on master matrices, using scribe.
Is being a "MATRIX WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATRIX WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATRIX WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATRIX WORKER"
Job Number: 6338