Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends cylinder drier that dries sheets of matrix paper: Sets controls of drier to regulate temperature and speed of cylinder and position of belt.
- 2) Starts drier and feeds wet sheets between revolving cylinder and belt.
- 3) Observes gauges and feels dried sheets for moisture content, and adjusts controls to achieve specified dryness.
- 4) Gauges thickness of fiberboard and matrix mats, using micrometer calipers.
- 5) Sorts and records mats according to thickness and stacks them on skids.
Is being a "MATRIX-DRIER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATRIX-DRIER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATRIX-DRIER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATRIX-DRIER TENDER"
Job Number: 6340