Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to technological problems in engineering and physical sciences in relation to specific industrial and research objectives, processes, equipment and products: Confers with professional, scientific, and engineering personnel to plan project.
- 2) Analyzes raw data from computer or recorded on photographic film or other media.
- 3) Selects most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods, using algebra, trigonometry, geometry, vector analysis and calculus to reduce raw data to meaningful and manageable terms.
- 4) Selects most economical and reliable combination of manual, mechanical, or data processing methods and equipment consistent with data reduction requirements.
- 5) Modifies standard formulas to conform to data processing method selected.
- 6) Translates data into numerical values, equations, flow charts, graphs or other media.
- 7) Analyzes processed data to detect errors.
- 8) May operate calculator or computer.
Is being a "MATHEMATICAL TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATHEMATICAL TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATHEMATICAL TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATHEMATICAL TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 6332