Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops and analyzes lists of raw materials, purchased parts, equipment, and other items required to manufacture aircraft and aerospace products: Reviews and evaluates engineering drawings and blueprints to estimate quantity and type of materials, parts, or other items required.
- 2) Converts requirements to orders of conventional sizes and quantities, considering factors such as existing inventories, unavoidable waste, and kind of material to be used.
- 3) Reviews material lists for conformance to company standard practices in regard to parts and materials used.
- 4) Schedules deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- 5) Prepares or authorizes preparation of purchase requisitions.
- 6) Estimates need to reorder supplies due to rejections and engineering changes during manufacturing cycle.
- 7) Confers with purchasing, engineering, planning, and other personnel to exchange information regarding inventories, schedules, and related issues.
Is being a "MATERIAL SCHEDULER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATERIAL SCHEDULER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATERIAL SCHEDULER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATERIAL SCHEDULER"
Job Number: 6327