"MATERIAL PREPARATION WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks involved in cleaning, sorting, breaking, weighing, and packaging chunks of silicon for crystal growing: Sandblasts chunks of silicon or immerses chunks in cleaning tanks to remove contaminants.
- 2) Breaks chunks of silicon into pieces of specified size, using hammer.
- 3) Tests and sorts silicon pieces according to resistivity type and level, using resistivity device or meter.
- 4) Weighs out specified amounts of silicon to prepare charges for crystal growing process, loads silicon into charge can, and records identifying information on label of charge can.
- 5) May transport charges to crystal growing department.
Is being a "MATERIAL PREPARATION WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATERIAL PREPARATION WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATERIAL PREPARATION WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATERIAL PREPARATION WORKER"
Job Number: 6326