Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains records of quantity, cost, and type of material received, stocked, and issued, and prepares material requisitions: Compares information on requisitions, invoices, and shipping notices to material received or issued to verify accuracy of order.
- 2) Compiles and maintains inventory of material received, stocked, and issued.
- 3) Prepares requests for procurement of material.
- 4) May inspect, accept, or reject material received.
- 5) May mark identifying information on material.
- 6) May be designated according to location of goods as Warehouse-Record Clerk.
Is being a "MATERIAL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATERIAL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATERIAL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATERIAL CLERK"
Job Number: 6319