Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically cuts, scores, and folds printed paper strips and staples them to matchbook combs to form matchbooks: Places roll of matchbook cover strip on machine spindle and threads end through machine.
- 2) Loads machine magazine with wire staples and starts machine.
- 3) Inserts matchbook comb strips into slots on feed conveyor that conveys them to stapling unit that fastens cover to comb strip to form matchbook.
- 4) Observes machine operation to detect malfunction.
- 5) Removes finished matchbooks from bin and packs specified number into boxes.
Is being a "MATCHBOOK ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MATCHBOOK ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MATCHBOOK ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MATCHBOOK ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 6314