Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs molded rubber automobile floor mats: Cuts out defects, such as holes, snags, and tears, in mat with knife.
- 2) Smooths defective area of mat with emery cloth to prepare surface for rubber patch.
- 3) Cuts uncured rubber patch to size with knife.
- 4) Cements rubber patch to defective area and trims off excess rubber.
- 5) Positions mat in vulcanizer to cure patch for specified time.
- 6) Cuts felt padding to size with shears and cements it to back of mat on repaired area.
Is being a "MAT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 6311