Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to apply cement to masking paper and press coated paper onto surfaces of plastics sheets to provide protection during final processing and shipping: Positions paper roll on mandrel, using chain hoist.
- 2) Threads paper through machine.
- 3) Turns valves to fill hoppers with cement from reservoir.
- 4) Moves levers to set paper cutters and to adjust pressure on squeeze rolls to accommodate size and thickness of plastics sheet.
- 5) Turns screws to set blades that control amount of cement applied to paper and verifies position of blades, using feeler gauge.
- 6) Adjusts tension and speed controls to eliminate wrinkling and excessive coating.
- 7) Maintains production records.
Is being a "MASKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MASKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MASKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MASKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6305