Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mill and agitating vat that grind and mix flour and malt with water, to make malted milk mash: Turns water valve to fill vat and starts grinder and agitator.
- 2) Transfers flour and malt from storage silo by moving microswitch controls to deposit specified amounts through automatic scale hopper into mill or by placing counters on meters and starting conveyors that carry measured amounts through grinder into vat.
- 3) Observes ammeter, and grain and water meters to detect deviations from specifications, and moves levers to alter grain and water flow.
- 4) Pumps mash to mash kettles.
- 5) May heat mash by mixing steam with water.
Is being a "MASH GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MASH GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MASH GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MASH GRINDER"
Job Number: 6296