Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filter machine to clarify and separate wort from mash: Observes pressure gauges and turns valves to permit and regulate flow of mash to filter.
- 2) Starts pump to recirculate wort through filter until sample reveals desired clarity.
- 3) Turns valve on signal from KETTLE OPERATOR to sparge mash residue with hot water to obtain maximum amount of wort.
- 4) Measures and records specific gravity of wort with hydrometer and tallies number of barrels obtained from mash.
- 5) Turns valve to allow flow of cold water to cool mash residue and filter.
- 6) May be designated according to type of filter equipment as Lautertub Tender.
Is being a "MASH-FILTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MASH-FILTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MASH-FILTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MASH-FILTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6298