Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs personnel in rifle, pistol, and shotgun marksmanship: Explains and demonstrates weapon safety, firing positions, sight picture, and alignment, breath and trigger control, and other specified fundamentals and techniques of marksmanship: Instructs personnel in nomenclature, weapon disassembly, weapon operation, weapon stoppages, and immediate corrective action for small arms weapons.
- 2) Explains range safety regulations.
- 3) Inspects small arms weapons to ensure that weapons are clean, properly lubricated, and in designated operating condition.
- 4) Observes personnel during firing to ensure that safety procedures are followed.
- 5) Offers corrective advice to personnel to improve marksmanship and to aid in correcting weapon malfunctions.
- 6) Scores field firing results to include target detection, range estimation, firing positions, and other marksmanship principles.
Is being a "MARKSMANSHIP INSTRUCTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKSMANSHIP INSTRUCTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKSMANSHIP INSTRUCTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKSMANSHIP INSTRUCTOR"
Job Number: 6292