Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that prints stitch markings on leather parts to guide worker during stitching operations: Selects type of printing die, template guide, and ink cloth to use in machine according to specifications.
- 2) Positions roll of ink cloth in machine holding arms and threads cloth through rollers.
- 3) Positions printing die in machine and turns setscrews to secure die.
- 4) Positions and bolts template in bed of machine, using screwdriver and wrench.
- 5) Positions leather part in template and pulls lever to move ink cloth and die onto leather part to mark stitching guidelines.
- 6) Releases lever and removes leather part.
Is being a "MARKING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 6291