Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that prints identifying information, such as brand names, size, and style onto such products as hosiery, knitted garments, or towels: Reads work order to determine color of ink to use and information to print.
- 2) Pushes lever to move specified stamp keys into position, attaches rubber typing plate to type holder and inserts type holder into slots of printing head, or inserts slugs in chase of printing plate and turns setscrew to lock printing plate in machine.
- 3) Spreads ink paste on ink roller of machine or clamps tube of ink in automatic ink dispenser.
- 4) Places article on bed of machine under printing head.
- 5) Depresses pedal or flips switch to start machine that transfers printed information from inked plate onto article.
- 6) Stacks printed article onto worktable.
- 7) Cleans machine, type slugs, type plate and holder, ink plate and rollers, using cleaning solution, cloth, brush, and airhose.
- 8) May erase misprints, using tissue paper and ink eradicator.
Is being a "MARKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6290