"MARKET-RESEARCH ANALYST I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Researches market conditions in local, regional, or national area to determine potential sales of product or service: Establishes research methodology and designs format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires.
- 2) Examines and analyzes statistical data to forecast future marketing trends.
- 3) Gathers data on competitors and analyzes prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- 4) Collects data on customer preferences and buying habits.
- 5) Prepares reports and graphic illustrations of findings.
Is being a "MARKET-RESEARCH ANALYST I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKET-RESEARCH ANALYST I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKET-RESEARCH ANALYST I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKET-RESEARCH ANALYST I"
Job Number: 6287