Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends marking machine that stamps lines on upper shoe parts to serve as guides for subsequent operations: Selects machine guide and top plates according to work ticket.
- 2) Positions and attaches guide and top plates on machine.
- 3) Aligns shoe part in guide plate on machine bed.
- 4) Depresses pedal that lowers machine head or pulls machine head down to mark lines on part.
- 5) May mark vamp to indicate where vamp and tip should be joined and be designated Vamp Marker.
Is being a "MARKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 6285