Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Marks or affixes trademarks or other identifying information, such as size, color, grade, or process code, on merchandise, material, or product, using one or more methods, such as metal punch and hammer, crayon, rubber stamp and ink, electric pencil, branding iron, acid and stencil, sand-grit and stencil, or tags.
- 2) May inspect items before marking.
- 3) May attach gummed labels to merchandise, material, or product, using tag dispensing machine.
- 5) May use printing mechanism or labeling press.
- 6) When marking is performed as task of packaging duties, worker should be classified according to type of packaging performed as PACKAGER, HAND ; PACKAGER, MACHINE ; or BALING-MACHINE TENDER.
Is being a "MARKER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKER II"
Job Number: 6281