Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Marks lines or numbers that serve as guides for subsequent operations on shoe parts: Selects pattern, following specifications.
- 2) Places and aligns pattern on part.
- 3) Marks lines with crayon, pencil, or pen, following slots in pattern.
- 4) When marking location of heel seat, positions heel and scratches line on sole in front of heel, using knife point.
- 5) Pencils in identifying numbers according to job ticket.
- 6) May attach identifying tags.
- 7) May be designated according to part marked as Heel Marker; Lining Marker; or according to guidelines marked as Eyelet-Row Marker; Fancy-Stitch Marker.
Is being a "MARKER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARKER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARKER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARKER, HAND"
Job Number: 6284