Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out and cuts stencils and traces designs on glassware for etching or grinding: Sketches design on cardboard with drafting instruments, following blueprints.
- 2) Cuts out designs along lines, using razor blade or knife.
- 3) Positions stencil on glass and brushes stenciling ink over stencil to transfer design onto glass or positions glass over stencil and traces design on glass with china-marking pencil or brush pen.
- 4) Draws freehand design on glass when limited number of one design is to be etched or ground.
- 5) May immerse glassware in acid bath before tracing design.
Is being a "MARK-UP DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARK-UP DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARK-UP DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARK-UP DESIGNER"
Job Number: 6293