Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Oils and greases moving parts, such as gears, shafts, and bearings, of engines and auxiliary equipment used to propel maritime vessels: Examines machinery for specified pressure and flow of lubricants.
- 2) Fills oilcups on machinery with grease and lubricating oil, according to machinery lubrication instructions.
- 3) Reads pressure and temperature gauges and records data in engineering log.
- 4) Assists ENGINEER in overhauling and adjusting machinery.
- 5) May lubricate deck machinery when vessel is unloading cargo.
Is being a "MARINE OILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MARINE OILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MARINE OILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MARINE OILER"
Job Number: 6271