"MANUFACTURERS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and repairs machinery or equipment in customer's establishment, following blueprints and manufacturer's instructions, and utilizing knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical machinery: Consults with personnel in engineering department to resolve problems of machine design to avoid construction problems in customer's establishment.
- 2) Studies blueprints and observes tryout of machine in manufacturer's plant to become familiar with machine operation.
- 3) Operates machine through trial run at customer's establishment to ensure that quality and rate of production meet specifications, and trains customer's personnel in adjusting, maintaining, and repairing machinery or equipment.
- 4) Consults with customer about deviations of machine operation from original specifications and explains reasons for changes.
- 5) Repairs or supervises repair of worn or defective machinery or equipment in customer's plant.
- 6) May be designated according to type, size, or trade name of machines, tools, or equipment serviced.
Is being a "MANUFACTURERS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANUFACTURERS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANUFACTURERS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANUFACTURERS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 6259