Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells single, allied, diversified, or multiline products to WHOLESALERS I or other customers for one or more manufacturers on commission basis: Contacts manufacturers and arranges to sell their products.
- 2) Calls on regular or prospective customers to solicit orders.
- 3) Demonstrates products and points out salable features.
- 4) Answers questions concerning products, such as price, credit terms, and durability.
- 5) Completes sales contracts or forms to record required sales information.
- 6) May forward orders to manufacturer.
- 7) May promote products at trade shows and conferences.
Is being a "MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANUFACTURERS REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 6258