Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble components for electronic organs: Inserts tension rod in manual to ease tension on resistance wires welded to contacts.
- 2) Inserts contacts through actuators and locks actuators in place.
- 3) Forms loops on ends of wires, using machine; and attaches loop ends to specified terminals.
- 4) Winds excess wire into trough for tone control.
- 5) Removes tension rod and ties assembly into place, using thread.
- 6) Inserts rows of contacts in manual and wires preset stops for change of organ tone.
- 7) Inserts contact separators in manual.
- 8) Cleans bus bars, using chamois and alcohol, and inserts bars in manual to form junctions for electrical circuits.
- 9) Straightens and replaces contacts, and rewires components to correct defective manuals.
- 10) Inserts holder and wiring comb.
- 11) Fastens assembly, using screwdriver.
Is being a "MANUAL WINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANUAL WINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANUAL WINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANUAL WINDER"
Job Number: 6255