Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests pulverized material and computes specific gravity, using manometer tube: Collects mill samples, weighs specified amount of pulverized material, and pours it into cylinder and taps powder into compact mass.
- 2) Raises mercury level in left side of manometer tube by pumping air into right side, using hand pump.
- 3) Inserts cylinder of pulverized material into top of left tube.
- 4) Releases air pressure from right side and times drop of mercury level in left side, using stopwatch.
- 5) Computes specific surface of material, using standard algebraic formula.
- 6) Reports below-standard reading to mill operator.
- 7) May test milled sample of aluminum alloy to identify metals in sample and be designated Quantometer Operator.
Is being a "MANOMETER TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANOMETER TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANOMETER TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANOMETER TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 6254