"MANNEQUIN WIG MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Makes wigs for mannequin out of synthetic hair according to style specifications: Places layer of cellophane over head model.
- 2) Molds sheet of wet buckram over cellophane to form wig foundation.
- 3) Selects strands of hair and combs, cuts, and blends them according to specified length and color.
- 4) Folds ends of strands and glues short side of fold to foundation.
- 5) Pins tape over glued section, to secure hair in position, on foundation.
- 6) Combs, curls, and fastens hair in place to style wig according to specifications, using tape, pins, comb, and curling rods.
- 7) Dries hair under electric drier and sprays wig with lacquer to set hair style.
Is being a "MANNEQUIN WIG MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANNEQUIN WIG MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANNEQUIN WIG MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANNEQUIN WIG MAKER"
Job Number: 6252