Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds plaster or plastic molds of display models: Lays model on bench, packs clay around model to centerline of figure, and greases exposed part of model.
- 2) Prepares plaster of paris and smears it on upper part of figure, shaping it to form base of mold.
- 3) Applies reinforcing strips of hemp fiber over mold body and covers hemp with layer of plaster.
- 4) Applies successive layers of liquid plastic, glass fiber mesh cloth, and liquid resin around model.
- 5) Removes supporting clay from figure, turns mold over, and applies plaster of paris and hemp fiber or plastic, cloth, and resin to remainder of figure to complete mold.
Is being a "MANNEQUIN-MOLD MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANNEQUIN-MOLD MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANNEQUIN-MOLD MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANNEQUIN-MOLD MAKER"
Job Number: 6253