Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, shapes, and polishes customers' fingernails and toenails: Removes previously applied nail polish, using liquid remover and swabs.
- 2) Shapes and smooths ends of nails, using scissors, files, and emery boards.
- 3) Cleans customers' nails in soapy water, using swabs, files, and orange sticks.
- 4) Softens nail cuticles with water and oil, pushes back cuticles, using cuticle knife, and trims cuticles, using scissors or nippers.
- 5) Whitens underside of nails with white paste or pencil.
- 6) Polishes nails, using powdered polish and buffer, or applies clear or colored liquid polish onto nails with brush.
- 7) May perform other beauty services such as giving facials, and shampooing, tinting, and curling hair.
Is being a "MANICURIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANICURIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANICURIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANICURIST"
Job Number: 6247