Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine, consisting of pressing roll and ironing shoe, that shapes and smooths knitted garments: Presses control lever to revolve roll and to engage ironing shoe with revolving roll while machine is heating.
- 2) Adjusts rheostat to heat ironing shoe and to maintain specified temperature.
- 3) Disengages heating ironing shoe from roll, stops roll, and spreads garment on roll.
- 4) Starts roll and reengages ironing shoe to press garment.
- 5) Removes pressed garment from machine.
- 6) May be designated according to garment or garment part pressed as Cuff Presser.
Is being a "MANGLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANGLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANGLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANGLER"
Job Number: 6246