Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates production plans and directs activities of stage crew and performers during rehearsals and performance: Confers with DIRECTOR, STAGE concerning production plans.
- 2) Arranges conference times for cast, crew, and DIRECTOR, STAGE, and disseminates general information about production.
- 3) Reads script during each performance and gives cues for curtain, lights, sound effects, and prompting performers.
- 4) Interprets stage-set diagrams to determine stage layout.
- 5) Supervises stage crew engaged in placing scenery and properties.
- 6) Devises emergency substitutes for stage equipment or properties.
- 7) Keeps records to advise PRODUCER on matters of time, attendance, and employee benefits.
- 8) Compiles cue words and phrases to form prompt book.
- 9) Directs activities of one or more assistants.
- 10) May instruct understudy, replacement, or extra.
- 11) May call performers at specified interval before curtain time.
- 12) May operate production equipment to transmit or record performance.
Is being a "MANAGER, STAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, STAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, STAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, STAGE"
Job Number: 6241