Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages sales activities of establishment: Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- 2) Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- 3) Assigns sales territory to sales personnel.
- 4) Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist dealers in promoting sales.
- 5) Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- 6) Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- 7) Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- 8) Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales-related units.
- 9) Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- 10) Assists other departments within establishment to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- 11) Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- 12) May direct sales for manufacturer, retail store, wholesale house, jobber, or other establishment.
- 13) May direct product research and development.
- 14) May recommend or approve budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
Is being a "MANAGER, SALES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, SALES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, SALES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, SALES"
Job Number: 6239