"MANAGER, REGULATED PROGRAM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of departmental personnel engaged in investigating regulated activities to ensure compliance with federal, state, or municipal laws, utilizing knowledge of agency's purposes, rules, regulations, procedures, and practices: Reviews agency's current work load status, schedules, and individual personnel assignments and expertise to establish priorities and to determine ability to accept and complete future commitments.
- 2) Assigns specific duties to inspectors or INVESTIGATOR either directly or through subordinate supervisors.
- 3) Reviews work reports, papers, rulings, and other records prepared by subordinate personnel for clarity, completeness, accuracy, and conformance with agency policies.
- 4) Routes approved reports and records to designated individuals, such as DIRECTOR, REGULATORY AGENCY for action or for information.
- 5) May participate in or make initial or advanced level investigations, tests, or rulings.
- 6) May testify in court or before control or review board.
- 7) May be required to be certified in designated speciality area.
- 8) May be designated according to function or agency as Business Regulation Investigator; Child Day Care Program Supervisor; Feed Inspection Supervisor; Insurance Licensing Supervisor; Meat And Poultry Specialist Supervisor; Petroleum Products District Supervisor; Poultry Specialist Supervisor; Public Utilities Complaint Analyst Supervisor; Supervisor, Weights And Measures, Gas And Oil Inspection.
- 9) Workers involved in these activities may be identified by different titles according to classification used by various agencies.
Is being a "MANAGER, REGULATED PROGRAM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, REGULATED PROGRAM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, REGULATED PROGRAM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, REGULATED PROGRAM"
Job Number: 6236