Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and administers sales policies and programs to foster and promote hotel patronage: Consults newspapers, trade journals, and other publications to learn about contemplated conventions and social functions.
- 2) Organizes prospect files by listing information, such as names of officials and plans for conventions, to be used for promotional purposes.
- 3) Directs workers engaged in preparing promotional correspondence with travel bureaus, business and social groups.
- 4) Confers with department heads to discuss and formulate plans for soliciting business.
- 5) Contacts executives of organizations to explain services and facilities offered by hotel and to solicit their business.
- 6) Supervises and trains service representatives.
- 7) Plans and prepares advertising and promotional material and arranges for newspaper and other publicity.
Is being a "MANAGER, PROMOTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, PROMOTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, PROMOTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, PROMOTION"
Job Number: 6233