"MANAGER, PROCUREMENT SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in purchasing and distributing raw materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies in industrial plant, public utility, or other organization: Prepares instructions regarding purchasing systems and procedures.
- 2) Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices to PURCHASING AGENTS.
- 3) Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and prepares market analysis reports.
- 4) Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- 5) Develops and installs clerical and office procedures and practices, and studies work flow, sequence of operations, and office arrangement to determine expediency of installing new or improved office machines.
- 6) Arranges for disposal of surplus materials.
Is being a "MANAGER, PROCUREMENT SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, PROCUREMENT SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, PROCUREMENT SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, PROCUREMENT SERVICES"
Job Number: 6232