Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of swimming pool staff to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers, and conducts swimming classes: Assigns duties to lifeguards, locker room attendants, and clerical staff.
- 2) Schedules swimming classes for basic and specialty techniques, according to enrollment, age, and number of instructors.
- 3) Meets with employees to discuss and resolve work related problems.
- 4) Completes staff evaluation forms reflecting information such as work habits, effectiveness in interpersonal relations, and acceptance of responsibility.
- 5) Instructs individuals or groups in swimming classes, principles of water confidence, and lifesaving.
- 6) Administers first aid, according to prescribed procedures, or calls emergency medical facility, when necessary.
- 7) Determines chlorine content, pH value, and color of pool water at periodic intervals during day, using testing kit.
- 8) Completes forms indicating time, date, and pool water test results.
- 9) Routes forms to supervisor for evaluation and filing.
- 10) Maintains required forms, such as time and attendance, inventory list, and program of facility activities.
Is being a "MANAGER, POOL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, POOL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, POOL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, POOL"
Job Number: 6231