"MANAGER, LODGING FACILITIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages and maintains temporary or permanent lodging facilities, such as small apartment houses, motels, small hotels, trailer parks, and boat marinas: Shows and rents or assigns accommodations.
- 3) Collects rents and records data pertaining to rent funds and expenditures.
- 4) Resolves occupants' complaints.
- 5) Purchases supplies and arranges for outside services, such as fuel delivery, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
- 6) Provides telephone answering service for tenants, delivers mail and packages, and answers inquiries concerning travel routes, recreational facilities, scenic attractions, and eating establishments.
- 7) Cleans public areas, such as entrances, halls, and laundry rooms, and fires boilers.
- 8) Makes minor electrical, plumbing, and structural repairs.
- 9) Mows and waters lawns, and cultivates flower beds and shrubbery.
- 10) Cleans accommodations after guests' departure.
- 11) Provides daily maid service in overnight accommodations.
- 12) May rent equipment, such as rowboats, water skis, and fishing tackle.
- 13) May coordinate intramural activities of patrons of park.
- 14) May arrange for medical aid for park patron.
- 15) May sell light lunches, candy, tobacco, and other sundry items.
- 16) May be designated according to type of establishment managed as Manager, Apartment House; Manager, Hotel; Manager, Marina; Manager, Motel; Manager, Tourist Camp; Manager, Trailer Park.
Is being a "MANAGER, LODGING FACILITIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, LODGING FACILITIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, LODGING FACILITIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, LODGING FACILITIES"
Job Number: 6229