"MANAGER, INTERNAL SECURITY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of STORE DETECTIVES, conducts private investigations, and sells internal protective service to wholesale and retail businesses: Assigns STORE DETECTIVES to shifts at various locations according to job requirements and worker's abilities, skills, and experience.
- 2) Observes workers in performance of duties to evaluate efficiency and to detect and correct inefficient work practices.
- 3) Interviews and hires workers to fill vacant positions.
- 4) Demonstrates and explains methods of detecting and apprehending shoplifters.
- 5) Explains state laws concerning arrest and detention to employees.
- 6) Conducts private investigation to obtain information concerning such matters as divorce evidence, juvenile runaways, and background data on persons applying for employment, insurance, or bonding.
- 7) Acts as undercover agent in retail stores to detect employee incompetency and dishonesty.
- 8) Prepares detailed reports concerning matters investigated.
- 9) Contacts business establishments to promote sales of security services.
- 10) Analyzes security needs, estimates costs, and presents proposal to prospective customer.
Is being a "MANAGER, INTERNAL SECURITY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, INTERNAL SECURITY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, INTERNAL SECURITY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, INTERNAL SECURITY"
Job Number: 4510