"MANAGER, HEALTH CLUB"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in planning, selling, and instructing fitness plans for clients of health club: Assigns and adjusts work schedules to meet customer demand.
- 2) Interviews, hires, and trains new employees.
- 3) Observes workers in performance of duties and gives remedial training to correct worker deficiencies and ensure courteous service to patrons.
- 4) Plans and sells figure-controlling programs to prospective patrons.
- 5) Assists subordinates in interviewing, measuring, and evaluating patrons' physical condition to determine appropriate fitness program.
- 6) Prepares contract forms, obtains signatures, collects deposits, and issues membership cards to patrons accepting plans.
- 7) Demonstrates operation and explains purpose of equipment, such as treadmill exerciser and stationary bicycle, and instructs patrons in their use.
- 8) Monitors patron's exercise program to ensure adherence to specified techniques.
Is being a "MANAGER, HEALTH CLUB" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, HEALTH CLUB" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, HEALTH CLUB"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, HEALTH CLUB"
Job Number: 6223