"MANAGER, FLIGHT KITCHEN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of kitchen employees engaged in purchasing and preparing food and supplies for food service department of airline: Reviews reservations and flight information to ascertain and compute types and quantities of food needed.
- 2) Orders and schedules delivery of food and supplies from local vendors.
- 3) Prepares work schedules for kitchen personnel to ensure presence of requisite labor force on each shift.
- 4) Oversees and coordinates work of cooks and other kitchen employees engaged in preparing meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- 5) Controls alcoholic beverage supply by perpetual inventory and prepares government forms as prescribed by law to account for consumption of taxable and nontaxable beverages.
- 6) Inspects kitchen for conformance to government and company safety and sanitation requirements.
- 7) Participates in collective bargaining and settling of union grievances involving department employees.
Is being a "MANAGER, FLIGHT KITCHEN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, FLIGHT KITCHEN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, FLIGHT KITCHEN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, FLIGHT KITCHEN"
Job Number: 6221