Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs foreign sales and service outlets of an organization: Negotiates contracts with foreign sales and distribution centers to establish outlets.
- 2) Directs clerical staff in expediting export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections.
- 3) Directs conversion of products from American to foreign standards and specifications to ensure efficient operation under foreign conditions.
- 4) Arranges shipping details, such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product.
- 5) Directs clerical and technical staff in preparation of foreign language sales manuals.
- 6) Expedites import-export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
Is being a "MANAGER, EXPORT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, EXPORT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, EXPORT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, EXPORT"
Job Number: 3026