Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops advertising displays for window or interior use and supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in laying out and assembling displays: Consults with advertising and sales officials to ascertain type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- 2) Develops layout and selects theme, colors, and props to be used.
- 3) Oversees requisitioning and construction of decorative props from such materials as wood, plastics, paper, and glass.
- 4) Plans lighting arrangement and selects coloring medium.
- 5) May design store fixtures.
- 6) May prepare sketches or floor plans of proposed displays.
- 7) May develop merchandise displays at special exhibits, such as trade shows.
Is being a "MANAGER, DISPLAY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, DISPLAY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, DISPLAY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, DISPLAY"
Job Number: 6216