Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Negotiates contracts with representatives of oil producers, refiners, and pipeline carriers for purchase, sale, or delivery of crude oil, petroleum distillates, and natural gas and gasoline: Analyzes records of petroleum supply sources, movements of materials from plants to refineries, and current and prospective refinery demands.
- 2) Coordinates work of sales, production, and shipping departments to implement procurance of products in accordance with refinery needs.
- 3) Performs liaison work with engineering and production departments concerning contractual rights and obligations.
- 4) May manage contracts for entire company, department, or for specified product, such as crude oil or natural gas.
- 5) May be designated according to product contracted as Supply Representative, Dry Gas; Manager, Natural-Gas Utilization.
Is being a "MANAGER, CONTRACTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, CONTRACTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, CONTRACTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, CONTRACTS"
Job Number: 6213