Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of GAMBLING DEALERS; CARD PLAYERS; BOARD ATTENDANTS; and other workers engaged in providing gambling activities in a gambling establishment: Prepares work schedule for gambling establishment workers and assigns work stations.
- 2) Supervises overall operation to ensure that employees render prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- 3) Resolves customer-service complaints and settles matters requiring explanation and interpretation of house rules.
- 4) Reviews operational expenses and budget estimates.
- 5) Trains new workers and evaluates their performance.
Is being a "MANAGER, CARDROOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, CARDROOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, CARDROOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, CARDROOM"
Job Number: 6210