Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs operation of recreation camp and coordinates activities of staff: Inspects camp facilities prior to campers' arrival for condition of pool, buildings, and recreation equipment.
- 2) Assigns staff to camp maintenance duties in area, such as painting, plumbing, and carpentry; and inspects completed work, utilizing experience and knowledge.
- 3) Inspects facilities prior to campers' departure to determine damage assessments.
- 4) Registers and informs campers about camp accommodations and regulations.
- 5) Prepares and collects fees, and issues receipts.
Is being a "MANAGER, CAMP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, CAMP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, CAMP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, CAMP"
Job Number: 6209